- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla almond milk – or milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons of monk fruit sweetener (sub coconut sugar)
- 1 sachet of Beforeyouspeak OG coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- A couple of squares of dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Maca powder – for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of collagen peptides – for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1 scoop protein powder – If adding protein powder you may need to add a little extra milk
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease a small baking dish (I used a 4 inch cast iron skillet but any kind of oven proof dish will work) – set aside.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate in to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Add chocolate and stir until just combined.
- Transfer brownie mix to your prepared baking dish and smooth to the edges.
- Bake for 6-10 mins (depending on how fudgy you like your brownies to be).
- Allow to cool for a minute or two – note this will be very difficult but you can do it!
- To serve, sprinkle with a little extra flaky sea salt, drizzle with melted chocolate, top with strawberries and a big scoop (or two) of your favourite ice cream.
Makes 1 Brownie
Recipe by Emma Swanston (@emsswanston)